Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Loaded Question

I was recently asked by a friend in Northern California to list my top 3 favorite Oregon red wines, price not being a factor.

Now, we all know I am NO wine expert or critic. I leave that to the professionals, BUT I have been fortunate enough to taste and learn about a lot of wineries in my gorgeous state.

It took me a day to create my list and I just fired it off to her.

Any guesses?! I'd love to hear what your response would be. There are NO right or wrong answers...your favorite red might be an entry price point wine from a "big" distributor, or maybe your favorite Oregon red is made by your next door neighbor.

Also, stay tuned, a Vino & Vinyasa recap will be coming soon. Dealing with iphone photo issues-not shocking.

No comments:

Post a Comment