Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Cute, really cute

I am not above buying a wine based on a label alone.

Exhibit A:


Okay, so my iphone is my lazy way of documenting great wine stuff, hopefully you get the idea. Love & Squalor wines are really onto something with their whimsical labels. I bought this bottle of 2007 Pinot Noir at Vino's in SE. How could I pass up a wine label "Love & Squalor" with a clothesline and three adorable dresses on it? And the cork to boot!



As for the wine, well, there is a reason they don't serve spicy hummus in tasting rooms. I'll give this wine another try on a clear palate.

2 comments:

  1. I wont be trying any spicy hummus with this wine, but man, that label is too hip to pass up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd totally buy this for the label! LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete